compiling gmc

Hi

First of all, thanks to everybody who is working on gnome, it's really
great.

Secondly, perhaps this is of interest for those who try compiling gmc
and do
not succeed. I don't know if this is the right place for it though...

In the snapshot '1998052417' (tarballs) the autogen.sh (configure)
searches the
directory '/usr/lib' for the file 'gnomeConfig.sh'. In fact, this file
is located in
'/usr/local/lib' and so it hasn't been found on my first compiling
attempt and the mc
was compiled without gnome support.

hope this helps somebody :-)

HpG