Re: Package location

On Wed, 27 May 1998, Michael Hudson wrote:
>On Wed, 27 May 1998, Harold Schlicht wrote:
>> Hello all:
>>
>>         Can anyone tell me where I can find the "glib" package listed as
>> required to run gnome?  The "imlib" package won't compile without it.  Or
>> is gnome intended to run only under  RedHat >= 5.0 ??
>>

>It's part of gtk+.
>If it's complaining about not finding "glibconfig.h", then
>`gtk-config --cflags` probably isn't being added to the compile command.
>Make sure gtk+ is installed and try reconfiguring imlib.
>HTH

Thanks for the reply, Michael:

         'make' says:
"*** No rule to make target /usr/lib/glib/include/glibconfig.h", needed by
'.deps.utils.P' . Stop"

        Although that's close to what you suugested above, I can't actually
track the problem down.  The glibconfig.h file is actually there.  Any
other ideas/instructions?

--
	Hal Schlicht