Laziness... yea so?

Honestly I am waiting a while more to run Gnome until someone tells me it
is something more of a complete package. I'm a Linux newbie straight up,
but hey weren't you all once? Anyway here is an idea that I think would be
great for the Gnome project. Currently to get Gnome up and running you need
to scour the web to get imlib and everything else required to run it. Why
not have a place where you can get everything you need to install Gnome? Or
even an rpm, or tgz of everything that you can download all at once? Oh
well thats just a thought anyway.

Joe Bowman - Technical Support for The National Journal Group Inc.
Phone: (703)518-8737                       Email: jbowman@njdc.com
Fax: (703)518-8706