Re: Bugs & Probs with the panel.

On Fri, 29 May 1998, polystyrene muppet wrote:

> I'm not sure of how exactly gnomeDialog does it now, but how about allowing
> for explanatory buttons for the labels? ie:
>
>     * Ok        * Cancel
>
>     (delete     (keep file)
>     file)

Do you mean tool tips? Or labels for the buttons? I think tooltips could
be kind of nice. I'm not sure where the labels would go.

The bottom line is that if it is standardized, and in the library, it's
possible  to make configurable and let everyone have what they want on all
apps. If every app author does their own idea of the perfect UI, then
everyone will have one app that's perfect for them, and not like any of
the others.

Havoc Pennington ==== http://pobox.com/~hp