Re: gnome-panel.h missing from gnome-core

On 31 May 1998, Omegaman wrote:
> I would submit bug reports but I don't know if this is something I've
> done wrong or not.  I'd be happy to just have one working build at
> this point....
>
> --

The first build is a chore, but once it builds once it is alot easier.
Trust me.  What version of Imlib are you using, it looks like a pretty old
version.  You may want to upgrade to the one on redhat labs ftp site in
ftp://ftp.labs.redhat.com/pub/gnome/devel/latest, or compile it from the
cvs tree.  Also, you may run into gtk+ problems if you aren't running gtk+
version 1.1, there were some messages posted to this list a while ago
about this, you may want to look at those if you still have them.

Manish Vachharajani
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>