Re: Developer documentation?

> A tutorial for GNOME would go down really well... There's absolutely no
> documentation worth speaking of for GNOME right now (and if there is,
> I can't find it!). The GTK documentation lacks a lot, but GNOME's is
> non-existant!

You did not look hard enough.  There are a number of tutorials on the
web pages and there is a more complete set of documents that describe
the GNOME API in the gnome-libs module.

There is a tutorial, that shows you step by step how to make a GNOME
application, and there is a number of documents that describe various
API entry points in GNOME.  Look in devel-docs inside gnome-libs.

Miguel.