Re: glib doesn't have gint*

Raja R Harinath wrote:

> Andrew Clausen <clausen@alphalink.com.au> writes:
> > Suddenly (last 2 days), gnome-libs hasn't been compiling.  (note, gtk+
> > *HAS*)  gcc has been complaining that gint* is defined, and when glib.h
> > is included, gint*'s are being used.
>
> ???
>
> Is it saying duplicate defn. for gint*?  Do you mean gint16, gint32,
> gint64 or pointer to gint?

Sorry, I must have written that in a rush.  Very badly written.  Anyway, I found
that I had two copies of glibconfig.h:

/usr/local/include/glibconfig.h
/usr/local/lib/glib/include/glibconfig.h

The first one was very old, and when a program did #include<glibconfig.h>, it
picked up the first rather than the second.  Is this a common problem?

Andrew Clausen