More info about the popt problem

Hi all,

I didn't receive any help on my problem, so I decided to try to fix it by
myself. I removed the old popt I had installed, removed and rechecked the
gnome-libs/libgnomeui dir, rebuilt gnome-libs.

But, I still get this error

$ gnome-session (or any other gnome app)
gnome-session: error in loading shared libraries
/opt/gnome/lib/libgnomeui.so.0: undefined symbol: poptHelpOptions

I am not very expert in the libs field but I played a bit with nm and did a nm
/opt/gnome/lib/libgnomeui.a | grep poptHelpOptions.

poptHelpOptions is there.

I hope someone will help me now that I gave more info.

--
bye bye by  Giovanni Intini  of  Team  Omega  [intinig@tin.it]
http://age.gamesmania.com - http://space.tin.it/giochi/gintini