Re: A few oddities in the panel

Another minor itch ... if you have the panel hidden and then disable
the arrows, you can't unhide it (you just get a tiny bit of panel you
can click on to bring up the menu ...).

(yes I know, why would one do such a thing, bit it could
happen).

IT doesn't seem to thread very well either.  e.g. start up the
'slashapp' and it just hangs for a while downloading stuff.  I think i
quit slashapp, and it kept running, and couldn't be killed (just kept
restarting, looping flat out, but not displaying anything).

Had gnome-pty-helper crash too, or at least hang the terminal.  Both
ends were reading, waiting for input.

(i was giving it all a bit of a stability/usability test)

 Michael

--
     ///   `... thinking is an exercise to which all too few brains
    ///     are accustomed.' - First Lensman, E.E. `Doc' Smith