Re: Resignations

well I must disagree on some points you made, I work on gnome for several
reasons, the biggest one is that it's technically better in my opinion,
plus I don't think we are too far behind kde to just abandon the project

I don't think that the correct thing to do is to have a "good desktop NOW"
but the correct position is to have a "better desktop in the FUTURE"

plus I don't find coding in C++ fun enough to do ...

George