Re: autogen for imlib, gtk-- and gnome-libs

> Try:
> aclocal -I /usr/share/aclocal -I /opt/gnome/src/macros ; automake
>
> and then run ./autogen.sh.

That did the trick, but only with a little tweak: I had to remove the
duplicate copies I had of glib.m4 and gtk.m4 first. (I had copies in
/usr/local/share/aclocal , /usr/share/aclocal AND /opt/gnome/share/aclocal .
Undoubtably because I started with the RPM's, then went to a src distribution
and now CVS.) Simeon: does that work for you too?

Thanks to everyone for their help!
-"Zow"