Greg Hayes I hope you like KDE, because I dont.

Greetings Gnome Users, Linux Afficianodo's and Heartless Shameless
Quiters:)

Just a quick question this time, will there be/or is planned a tree
view in the gnome file manager? If not, I hope Miguel or someone with
know-how can add this feature, it is desparetely needed.

Bob Soros <> Soros Bob

Its too bad even with QT's new licence , we wont be seeing any
commercial software for KDE, that in itself very much restricts the
future of KDE. Take it or leave it, I'll leave it thank you very much.

==