Re: using standalone with cvs libs

+----- From: John Travers <travs@netscape.net>
| Hi, thanks for gnome-standalone, great help!! I have managed to use it
| properly with my debian packages in /usr... however I can't use it with
| my cvs in /opt/gnome. I do ./autogen.sh --prefix=/opt/gnome yet it still
| can't find .../lib/gnomelibs... etc, i.e. any of the gnome specific
| include files. Any help much apreciated.
+--->8

Add --with-gnome=/opt/gnome to the autogen.sh options.  --prefix tells it
where *it* will go, not where GNOME is.  Although I do think that in the
absence of other indications, packages should assume that --prefix points
to the installed GNOME tree....

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu