Re: gnome-libs make can't find libgnomeui/gnometypebuiltins.h

In message <v03130307b27e5e87e68b@[165.227.48.101]>, Andrew L Gram writes:
+-----
| >I ran into this last night while "bootstrapping" GNOME onto another system.
| >It looks like it's a circular reference:  gnometypebuiltins is a generated
| >file, but libgnome needs to be built before libgnomeui so it hasn't been
| >generated yet.
|
| libgnome is already built before libgnomeui. Here is the (similar) error I
+--->8

That's what (I thought) I said.  Problem is, gnometypebuiltins.h is built by
libgnomeui, which is built after libgnome, which needs gnometypebuiltins.h.
Ergo, circular reference.

My workaround:

	make -C libgnomeui gnometypebuiltins.h && make

| There is a file called gnome.defs, which was either included or generated
| from the archive gnome-libs-0.30.1.tar.gz, but it does not exist in any of
| the material downloaded via cvs. After getting gnome-libs with cvs, I ran
+--->8

Not seen here.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net