Re: Resizing the panel

On Mon, Nov 23, 1998 at 09:37:18AM -0500, Greg Fall wrote:
> > > I saw on some screenshots that you can resize the panel so it's only
> > > partly shown. (i.e. from a corner to the middle of the screen).  Looks
> > > pretty neat.
> >
> > just add a corner panel Panel->Add new panel->Corner panel from
> > the main menu ... then middle click drag all the applets onto
> > it and remove the old edge panel
>
> This discussion suggests that it would be nice if you could turn an edge
> panel into a corner panel with a change of property, rather than having
> to take a back door to it, which is how it works right now.

hmmm ... this goes back to a slight redesign of the panel architecture,
I have on my todolist to make a single panel type and derive corner and
edge panels from it ... then the task would become far far easier ... so
until I do that that feature aint getting in I guess ... :)

feel free to hack on it if you wish however ...

George