More gnome-core compile problems

Okay, I'm finally up to gnome-core, which I grabbed a fresh copy of from CVS
this morning (to match the gnome-libs I have as well). autogen's fine, but on
make I get:

In file included from /usr/include/linux/netdevice.h:28,
                 from netload.c:32:
/usr/include/linux/if.h:118: parse error before `__kernel_caddr_t'
/usr/include/linux/if.h:118: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union

So the parser gets out of sync and just goes to hell in a hand basket from
there (tons more errors). I looked at if.h and have no idea what it has a
problem with. I have a RH5.1 box, 2.1.125 kernel and stdsecurity patches, but
the network headers should all be original. I've read the other reports on
gnome-core compiles lately, but none look like this problem. Any advice would
be greatly appreciated.

TIA!
-"Zow"