Re: gtk-themes with gtk-1.1.2

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Nghia Ho wrote:

> The new gtk-themes is design for gtk-1.1.3 but all my gnome rpms are for
> gtk-1.1.2.  I don't want to have to recompile everything.  Its a
> nightmare.  Is there a way to hack gtkthemes to work with gtk-1.1.2

GTK 1.1 is a development branch; those are the breaks.  If this is
unpleasant for you, then wait for the release of 1.2 and everything
will work very easily.

--
Todd Graham Lewis      MindSpring Enterprises    tlewis@mindspring.net
 The Windows 2000 name was obviously created over a glass of root beer