Background-properties suggestions

  The background-properties dialog is nice but I thought of a couple
things that I'd really like to see added to it.

* An option to run a program in the root window rather than using a
static bitmap/gradient/color.

* More gradient directions

* More options for xlock and maybe support for xscreensaver.  In fact,
it would be nice to have an "advanced" tab in the screensaver section
which would display the automatically-generated commandline and let you
type in additional arguments (in a separate widget and variable so they
don't get clobbered when other options change :-) )  However, I'd
definitely like to see support for more of the command-line parameters,
especially "duration" in random mode but there are a lot of other,
mode-specific ones.

  Daniel

PGP signature