Re: Gnumeric & Python

IIRC, python should record some of this information in
$(exec_prefix)/lib/python$(version)/config/Makefile.  Specifically, the
definition of LIBS.

I use the information in this file for the autoconf scripts for pygtk and
pygnome.  In gnumeric's config script, you could try adding something like
this:

eval `sed -n '/^LIBS=/ s/LIBS=[ 	]*\(.*\)/PY_XTRA_LIBS="\1"/p' \
  /usr/lib/python1.5/config/Makefile`
AC_SUBST(PY_EXTRA_LIBS)

Hopefully this will be helpful to someone.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/