Clockmail doesn't work anymore...

...when using not the default theme, but cm-clock-odometer. the applet
still reacts, but doesn't update the time anymore (So when the theme
is already selected, on start of gnome it shows the start time and
nothing will change anymore. If I change the theme on the fly to the
default, everything works. Changing back just shows a row of
"|00|00|")

Thanks for any help
			jtl

(By the way: I really think this is the nicest looking clock we hae
out there. why not make it the default?)