Re: Trash bin for Gnome

If the file system where the deleted files are stored was on a different disk or
even worse the file to be deleted was on a nfs mounted volume wouldn't renaming
the file with something like .#filename be more efficient? And then just tell
the trash can where the file is so it can keep track of it and provide an
interface to resurrect it.