Re: CORBA interface to gnome calendar

F> Each vCalendar object has a unique ID.  Currently Gnomecal is not
F> generating them correctly; I have to fix that.

F> I am not sure if those IDs would serve for the Pilot stuff, but
F> they should :-)

Yes, they should.  Since the pilot really wants to generate it's own
unique IDs, gnome-pilot will have to keep some sort of mapping between
vCalendar and Pilot UIDs, but that functionality would be useful for
all sorts of other conduits as well.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
How much net work could a network work, if a network could net work?