Re: Documentation

Mike,

As to avoiding munging code that gets embedded in the docu-comments, I'm
not to worried yet.  I'll probably put out a proposed format for the
docu-comments sometime this weekend.  It will basically be the existing
format that Miguel sent out, with some additional information about
the actual format of the individual pieces.

My entire goal on this is to make the documentation easy for the
programmer to write.  As long as I can still make perl parse it out,
that will be the driving issue.  Most likely, this won't be a major
problem, since the documentation that has been made to date (in the
source files) is generally well structured.  If and when we need to
loosen the structural requirements, they'll have to be addressed then.

Enough gum flappage, back to work for both of us.  :)

regards,
scottwimer

--
Scott Wimer