Re: RFC: Gtk + XML chroming

> > But wouldn't it be just more useful to export the necessary symbols as CORBA
> > methods or something? Or alternatively by a macro
>
> When you think about CORBA is always good to keep in mind the word
> "expensive".
>
> CORBA is not the answer to every problem in life, it is a powerfull
> tool that needs to be used wisely.

This is why the XML approach would give a nice midway approach, giving
some independence of the actual user interface.

If I know that for me I will always have to enter some value into
some entry, why do I need to actually type it - I can just remove
the entry altogether and just send the value. This kind of scriptability
is what I'm looking for ultimately.

	Tuomas