Re: Bravo for the mess with all the files !!!

'cvs -z3 checkout gnome' will work, yes, but my way works too :)
There are lots of different (in terms of the details) ways to go about
getting the CVS tree.

Yeah, it's .shtml  typed my initials (sth) instead

--
 Soren Harward <soren@cinternet.net> | Windows DOES come with a tool
 http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/    | to restore a corrupt Registry.