Re: Problem with Gnome icons

On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, Jason Colflesh wrote:

> Sorry, should have been more precise. These are .alpha.rpms that I'm
> building, taken from the new builds at ftp.gnome.org.
>
> I can try and build some tar.gz's to see if I get the same problem.

Oh. I don't know anything about that, I use Debian on the box I admin
myself.

I imagine it's some kind of bug related to your particular X server, bit
depth, architecture, etc. and the image load-and-display code (which is
mostly imlib). Try sending along all that information... see if you can
reproduce the problem in different bit depths... I dunno. It's basically
impossible for others to track down the bug if you're the only one that
sees it, unless you can give very specific info on what seems to cause
it...

Maybe Raster has better suggestions on what to look at.

Havoc