Re: MC vs. GMC?

Actually, yes... What I ended up doing was in the two files... I think it
was file.c and util.c, I defined the macro which is defined by the rx.h
header so that only the system's version would be used.  I had this problem
on Solaris.  It seemed to work and I haven't noticed any rx-related problems
as a result.

ast