realpath() and OSF3.2

HI,

I had a problem with my exmh, and saw that someone has sent me a mail
about gnomesupport. I could not read it before all crashed.

Please, could you send it back.

OSF3.2 gnome-core went finaly OK, but panel doesn't run applets
(error: can't execl)
but that was with a BSD realpath() I had added, so I will try back with
the new gnome-lib which seems to have its own realpath()

  Bertrand GUIHENEUF           	E-Mail: bertrand.guiheneuf@inria.fr
                               	Tel.:   (33) 01 39 63 50 36

                    !!  Use GNU/LINUX OS  !!