Re: themes working!

John Ellis wrote:

> Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis@mindspring.net> wrote:
>
> Nice, but wouldn't it be nice to see a screen shot of a new theme?
> You know, one that is different from the supplied default themes.
> Especially a pixmap theme that is not, well, yellow?

I wonder if gnome.org (or gtk.org, or anyone else, for that
matter) would be interested in hosting a theme repository for
gtk+ themes.

What are the chances that Raster's theme alterations will get
picked up by the official gtk distribution?  Does it just have to
get more stable?  Or are there larger issues that would prevent
it from happening?

> Oh, here's one: :)
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5235/gfx/ss-odo-theme.jpg

Yeah, I like this one better than the yellow one.  Unfortunately,
the black text on dark brown background is pretty hard to read.
Definite eyestrain.

John