Re: FOR_PANEL moved, ORBit notes

Hmm, trying to build the latest ORBit CVS, I got an error related to these
"idl" files.  I 'rm -rf ORBit'-ed, got a whole new tree, and it worked
fine.  Just wanted to throw that out as a solution.

                Soren Harward               | Windows 95/98 DOES come
 Internet Information Systems Administrator | with a tool to recover
               Cinternet, Inc.              | from Registry
 Voice: 891-1228        soren@cinternet.net | corruption.
      http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/      | It's called 'FDISK'.