[2] Balsa trouble

Hi,

Well I had a confution about the inbox FILE. I tought i was an inbox
DIRECTORY
so i was creating a direcory in the /var/spool/mail named <user>. When i
realized i change it to a file and all works great. It was a stupid
error of
mine.....
But i still have troubles with balsa. What sould i do to make it recive
my mails from my ISP ?? Sorry for that basic question, but im not an
expert in all this email stuff....

thanks,

                              /      Phillip  Neumann       /
                             /     filsin@bigfoot.com      /