Re: Problems compiling

On Sun, 13 Sep 1998, Michael Bruce wrote:

> The only problem being, it doesn't.

OK, what operating system do you have? Does glib/.libs/libglib-1.1.so
exist?  Are there any error messages? Does configure complain about
anything related to libraries or linking? Do you have up-to-date automake,
autoconf, libtool? Do you have any old versions of glib/gtk+ installed?

> I summarized it.  Those were the three error messages it gave.  I'm
> somewhat reluctant to clutter the group with the whole thing, most of
> which is not error messages.

Well, maybe post the part where it fails to find Gtk. Though if shared
libraries aren't built that may well be the root problem.

Havoc