Re: xpm vs. png

I'm worried about how easy it is to change those images once the binary is
compiled.  If we update the images, but don't change the code, people aren't
going to want to download a whole new binary.  Can't we keep a lot of small
images in one file?  It could be saved as raw RGB.

/-------- Quantum Seep, qseep@iname.com ---
  "His funny bone's connected to the M-bone"
   PGP fingerprint: 5B 3B 7B EC AA 5B 4B 7F  65 7D 2A CD 69 11 29 2A