Re: ANNOUNCE: gnome-select-paper Widget

Hello,

> Also please look at the gnome-print code. The latest release is at
> http://www.levien.com/gnome/gnome-print-0.0.1.tar.gz . I will be
> checking it into CVS as soon as it's clear where it should go.

I have already a copy of it.  I was tempted to do Gnumeric printing,
but I want to check first what Excel does with printing (as apparently
there are various ways you can print your sheet and select the regions
printed).

Anyways, the other candidate is the Gnome Calendar so I might start
adding printing to it.

We can put gnome-print in its own module or we can make it part of the
gnome-libs module.  There advantages for both approachs.

Cheers,
Miguel.