Re: Background-props problems and suggestions

>> When using DPMS it would be nice to be able to set the time when the
>> monitor will be shut off. Example: I want the screensaver to come in
>> after 5 minutes and then after 15 minutes idle time the monitor would be
>> shut down to power saving mode.
>
> Do you have any sample code on how to do this?

No, unfortunately not, I only know that I can do it under Windows95/98
and it's a good feature, since it's nice to have a cool screensaver but
if I leave the computer for a longer while, it would be nice to save
some power and make the world a better place to live =)

Well, it's not the most important feature so... it can wait :)

Actually, I'd rather want the screensaver to work at all, which it
doesnt seem to do right now. Unfortunately I haven't got the knowledge
to look into that right now.

/Richard