thumbs up to all developers! (please read)

ok here's a  message I want all the developers to read.
I am sick of all the 'this doesn't work' and 'there
is a bug' (when it is all their fault) messages.

due to personal affairs I have not had time to update gnome in about
2 1/2 weeks and the only cvs modules I've gotte nhave been gimp 1.1,
E, imlib and Etterm (not hourly don't worry =)

I put up the latest gnome CVS source (not .30; CVS) today and was
incredibly impressed by the amount that devel has gone
forward in the past  two weeks. ORBit has made amazing leaps and bounds in
the short time the project has been up.  I actually noticed a difference
when I installed the first apps after gnome-libs, ee.  this is a professional
image viewer (and I LOVE the flickering thing that windows do when you screen
grab them - BTW the process is much faster than in import, wgrab, xv,
raster =) ..

anyway gnome apps are really starting to get a professional look and I
just wanted to pat the backs of all the developers because the amount of
work (in their spare time!) that has been put in is amazing.  ee is the app
that shocked me the most; now with the new file selection dialog it can
fully replace xv, and is much speedier.  OTher apps which are coming along
at light speed are also prevalent, this is just the first I tried and shocked
me the most.

so anyway.
good job guys =)

keep up the good work