Yep, it's good

	I built the 0.30 admin and games and tried the gtop again in the new
version.  Still don't get gmc but that's okay, everything else compiled fine
with a --with-gtk-prefix=/user/local/ so I'd get the right gtk.  Gtop is back;
the applets are back.  Good job, really, reminds me of the stage where Gimp
went from being wonky and difficult to compiling smoothly and being safe to run
outside an xterm.

	The novel might be due tomorrow in NYC, so I'll be disappearing for a
while.

--
Rebecca Ore