Re: Another GMC suggestion/request

+++ Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 09:16:27AM +0200 +++
Bertrand Guiheneuf e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.

> federico@nuclecu.unam.mx said:
> // Hit C-s.  Then you can begin typing the name of the file you want to
> // go to.
>
> You should not have to hit C-s. Users will not find it.

Why not? It's the standard search key in Emacs and info, for one, it's
easy to memorise, and it doesn't pollute the namespace.

mawa
--
When you look at yourself in an aberrational mirror, you see your real
self, looking back at the twisted you.