bug report, control-center

Hello hackers,

I sent a bug report to <submit@bugs.gnome.org> yesterday.  I noticed
that the server was down so I'm posting it here as well.  Hope this
will reach the developer.

Zen

----------/* E-Mail : <atmczen@ibm.net > */----------

Package: control-center
Version: 1.0.5
Severity: normal

[Problem summary]
The Theme Selector capplet in the Control Center displays blank pane.

[Steps to reproduce this problem]
1. Compile gnome-libs-1.0.5/libgnomeui/gnome-font-picker.c with
'-DG_DISABLE_CHECKS' (re-build and re-install libgnomeui.so.*)

2. Delete all files containing default gtk font setting (in my case,
deleting $HOME/.gtkrc and $HOME/.gnome was sufficient)

3. Start up a gnome-session.

4. Execute gnomecc.

5. Within the control-center window, click on the 'Theme Selector' in
the left pane.

6. Right pane goes blank.

[Offending code]
Control-center-1.0.5/capplets/theme-switcher/gui.c, line 241
gnome_font_picker_set_font_name is called with the second parameter
== NULL

P/E