RE: Gnome/Enlightenment cores!

there's probably an error message in there somewere and i'd guess it's an X
error.
if you remove the "gnome-session" command it probably will continue to
fail. if it does, it's X.
make sure your vid card is supported and that you have the latest server for
your card and other X components.

On 07-Apr-99 Steve Gusz typed: