Re: Install instructions?

Hi,

What this means, if I remember right....is that you download all the
rpms to directory "x" and then (as the instructions say) you must
install the support libraries first. Then, the instructions say to use
the rpm command "rpm -Uvh *.rpm." to install all the rest. Since you had
already installed the support libs, you do not want to install them
again...hence you remove them from this directory before running the rpm
-Uvh *.rpm which would install everything in the directory.

Also...for rpms the download directory *is* the "install" directory for
all practical purposes.

Good Luck.