Re: wm2 and GNOME (was Re: Problem starting GNOME)

On Sat, Apr 10, 1999 at 09:25:38AM +0200, Preben Randhol wrote:
> mawarkus@t-online.de (Matthias Warkus) writes:
>
> | I suppose so - Blackbox started out as an exercise in X programming.
> | The author probably didn't anticipate its success. I've never looked
> | at the code, but under these circumstances, I'm sure the thing needs a
> | complete rewrite.

*chuckle*  I dunno whether it's that bad, but there are some good
X/C++ types on the Blackbox mailing list (blackbox-request@troll.no)
who find sub-optimal coding and submit patches.  One of the more
recently patches might have even fixed my problem with the combo
of Blackbox, GNOME and GIMP.

-Dan

--
Dan Birchall, Haddonfield NJ.  Linux, NEC Versa 2000C, Cannondale
Read about the history of Burlington, NJ at http://bc.emanon.net/