How to get gmc right-click menu using wmaker??

Hi,

Well...after trying E for a week or so, I decided to give Window Maker a
try and it seems much more stable and solid...but...I can't seem to
access the right-click menu for gmc. As a result, I can't figure out any
easy way of making new application icons on the desktop, or accessing
any of the other somewhat useful things in the right click menu.

Please note: When I say "gmc right-click menu" I'm referring to the
right click menu you get on the desktop--not inside the mc window.

Any ideas how I can use Window Maker and still have the right-click
menu??

TIA!!
--
Devin