Re: gnomecal week view starts on monday

>  i've noticed that the week view on gnomecal always starts on monday,
>  even if i specify that weeks should start on sunday in the
>  preferences.
>
>  is this the correct behavior, or is this a bug?  i'd be glad to fix it
>  if this isn't the correct behavior because it's rather annoying to me.

This is just a badly implemented feature.  I intend to rewrite the
week view to be something pretty and useful like the Palm Pilot's week
view.  This will of course be done using the canvas.

If someone does it for me, though, I'll be really happy to put the
patches in :-)

(Hint: you should use the code in layout.c to figure out how to place
events graphically).

  Federico