Re: compile problems with latest version of mc.

> > I just grabbed a version of MC, v4.5.30 and I'm having problems compiling
> > it.  I get this error message:
>
> Compile and install the latest (1.0.8) version of gnome-libs first.
> Versions 1.0.6 and 1.0.7 of gnome-libs introduced that problem with gmc and
> gnumeric.

Just tried it with the latest version 1.0.8, exact same problem.  A parse
error somewhere, and the resulting errors from the first compile error.
I'm not sure whats going on.  I've looked at the code, but was unable to
find out where the parse error was. I'm guessing that the problem is
coming from an included file.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/