Re: jpeg lib

The soname for libjpeg 6a is libjpeg.so.6, while the soname for libjpeg 6b
is libjpeg.so.62.  So you can find out which packages are using  the old
version  with:
  rpm -q --whatrequires libjpeg.so.6

Or you could use the find window in gnorpm, which allows you to query, or
delete the packages after the search.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au