Re: why?? window managers

Hendry Wijaya wrote:

> Tri wrote:
> >
> > Gnome is not listing any windowmanagers in it's window manager tab in the
> > control-panel. Why?
> > I have enlightenment 15.5 installed.
>
> I got the same problem, i'm using gnomelibs 1.0.8, gnome-core 1.0.5
> and control-center-1.0.1, and even i dont have anything shown up
> when using control-center-1.0.4.
>
> did I miss anything?
>
> any clues would be greatly appreciated :)

Having just built enlightenment from source, one of the things I
noticed is that unless you add the --enable-fsstd argument to the
configure command, it installs its stuff in a non-standard directory
structure.  You either need to re-build with --enable-fsstd, change
your path to include the directory it put it in, or add a link from
the standard location (which is presumably in your path) to the
actual location.

============== http://members.home.net/dean-elhard ==================
Dean Elhard   \_____ dean_elhard@viasoft.com _____/ I'm a telepath...
 (not speaking for) \  dean-elhard@home.com /      Work it out...