Is it just me, or does everyone get this problem?

I'm using the absolute latest released RPMs (JUST got done downloading
and installing them), but I continue to have a problem trying to use
pixmap Gtk themes.  If I use the Odo theme, text entry boxes are either
extremely corrupted (pixmaps inside, streaks, etc), or become corrupted
when attempting to use them (Font Selector ends up just writing over the
old string, eventually leaving the entry box as one big black blob).

Is this something that only I'm seeing?  Is everyone seeing these
problems with pixmap themes?  Any fixes available/coming?

Switching to the Metal theme and everything works as expected.

--
Steve Philp
sphilp@ameritech.net