RE: Balsa

there're people working on balsa, but i think the lead on the project is working
on something else right now (i forget what) so balsa's on the backburner. even
the binary versions of balsa that i've tried are too unstable to use reliably.
i'd really suggest dumping k-mail. the reason i moved to gnome from kde last
year was k-mail: it locked and after killing it i was still at 100% CPU usage,
so i rebooted and could not login anymore. i think the error was something
about not getting the current path?
i'd suggest xfmail. it's kinda ugly, but it works really well, has never
crashed on me, supports spool mail, pop, & imap, and has great filtering rules
(and it'll let you specify a different return address than the one from your
smtp server).
the one flaw with it is i sometimes get encoding errors on some messages.

On 15-Apr-99 Kiran Jonnalagadda typed: