Weekend hack perl project!

Hello guys!

   I came up with an idea for a weekend hack in perl/shell/C or
whatever you want.

   We need in GNOME to keep track of the status of the translations of
the various packages in GNOME.  Basically, what needs to be done is to
fetch a copy of po directory for every module on CVS (ie, mc/po,
gnumeric/po, gnome-libs/po) and generate a report of what the progress
of the different translations is for each module.

   Ie, you have to check the package.pot file and see how advanced the
different translations to various languages are.  The process should
be designed so that we can update this on the web site or something.

   If you can hack this we can put this on www.gnome.org directly to
provide live-status about the translations for the translators to look
after.   You can just provide the code to handle a single "po"
directory, we can hack it to work with the whole CVS.

   So, who said "I will do it"?

Enjoy,
Miguel.